Hess; various positions
Job career openings validity: September 16, 2007 – September 30, 2007
Hess is rapidly building a substantial position as a key supplier of pipeline gas in Southeast Asia.
Our Ujung Pangkah development offshore East Java is vital component of that strategy. The Phase 1 gas development came on stream in April, 2007, and the Phase 2 oil development is underway. We are now looking for a range of experienced professionals to contribute to making Ujung Pangkah an outstanding success and build an exciting career in our global business.
We currently have the following positions available:
Opportunities in Jakarta
Project disciplines for engineering graduates with a minimum of 15 years oil and gas industry experience and at least 7 years in similar roles:
• Deputy Construction Superintendent (Offshore)
• Installation/ Commissioning Superintendent (Offshore)
• Senior Project Engineer (Offshore)
• Commissioning Supervisor (Offshore)
• Senior Structural Engineer (Offshore)
Project disciplines for engineering graduates with a minimum of 10 years oil and gas industry experience and at least 3 years in similar roles:
• Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (Offshore)
• Construction Engineer (Offshore)
• Structural Engineer (Offshore)
• Facilities Installation Engineer (Offshore)
• Process Engineer (Offshore)
• Piping Engineer (Offshore)
• Mechanical Engineers – Rotating & Static (Offshore)
• Telecommunications Engineer (Offshore)
• Project Controls Engineers (Onshore & Offshore)
All positions require fluency in written and spoken English and computer literacy.
EHS roles requiring experienced individuals educated to degree level in EHS, OHS or related engineering discipline, possessing 5 to 10 years in oil and gas EHS experience, including 3+ years managing EHS in Projects or leading a team in Risk Assessment:
• EHS Coordinator Development
• Senior Safety Engineer
Supporting roles requiring an engineering degree or diploma with a range of oil and gas industry experience:
• Piping Designer (Onshore)
• Operations Technical Assistant
Opportunities in Gresik
We are continuing to build our team to manage the effective and safe operation of the Ujung Pangkah field as we move towards Phase 2 of the project.
We are seeking three exceptionally qualified and experienced individuals, educated to degree level in engineering and possessing 15 to 20 years oil and gas experience – including more than 5 years in a management position – to lead our respective onshore and offshore operations teams:
• Gas Plant Manager
• Offshore Installation Manager (Two positions, on rotation)
We are also seeking an experienced supervisor and a graduate of business, accounting or administration, preferably with a minimum 7 years track record in the oil and gas industry, to provide support to our onshore operations team:
• General Affairs Supervisor
We’ve already attracted and developed some of the most talented leaders and technical professionals to fuel our growth, offering highly competitive rewards and challenging opportunities in a global organisation. As they’ve found, Hess is big enough to offer a world of opportunity and small enough that you can immediately make a difference….and get recognised for it.
Full details of all these positions are available at:
searchable in the Experienced Professionals section. Apply online or send full career details to:
ISN’T IT TIME YOU EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE AT HESS?