Saipem (43% owned by Eni) is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services for the oil & gas industry, with unique capabilities in designing and executing large-scale offshore and onshore projects. We have a strong expertise in operating in deepwater and remote areas. We have significant technological competence in gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
Asia Pacific has emerged as one of the key business areas for our Group. To augment the growth and expansion plans, we are looking for the following qualified and experienced individuals to join our professional team in Jakarta:
• Lead Planning Engineer
• Lead/Senior Project Engineer
• Safety, Advisor/Engineer
• Piping Lead Engineer (Material Specialist & Piping Layout)
• Piping Senior Engineer/Designer
• Electrical Lead/Engineer/Designer
• Instrumentation Advisor/Lead Engineer/Designer
• Structural Lead/Senior Engineer/Designer
• Process Advisor/Lead/Senior Engineer
• Mechanical Lead/Senior Engineer
All positions above require substantial FEED/detailed engineering experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
• Proposal Manager/Coordinator
The Company offers excellent global career opportunities. For company information, kindly visit:
Interested candidates shall apply to:
by 17 October 2007 stating position applied for in the e-mail title. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sumber : http://www.lowongankerjas.com